My monthly Extraordinary Lives series is something that I’m really enjoying doing. First up was JP Livingston, who retired with a net worth over $2,000,000 at the age of 28. Today’s interview is with Kach Howe. She has been to over 100 countries and all 7 continents. She is now sailing the Caribbean with her husband and cat.
She’s not retired, though – she’s still working!
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- How she has been traveling for 5 years and has traveled to 100 countries;
- How she now lives on a 1971 Finnrose 37 sailboat;
- How she affords to travel;
- How they taught English in Peru for $3 an hour and how that motivated her to find ways to make more money;
- How much sailing costs them.